Sunday, April 4, 2010
Why do I feel this way.....
I feel guilty for the way I am feeling right now. My amazing husband left March 31, 2010 at 1pm to go to Iraq. He was two week behind everybody else so that he could see our beautiful son Jegan born. I have only heard from him once since he left and it was a VERY brief 2 minute instant message conversation. I understand my husband is busy trying to get caught up with the guys and fixing everything that went wrong while he stayed here with me. However, I am so angry with him, or should I say the situation. I want to yell, cry and laugh all at the same time. It has been 5 days and already I feel myself falling apart and getting frustrated/fedup with the deployment. I am hoping after I get to TN I will feel better. I just want my husband. I want to touch him and smell him and kiss him. I just want him home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment